About Greg Anderson, PGA
As a PGA Class-A golf professional since 1986, Greg brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Oakmont Golf Club Golf Academy. His passion for golf and comfortable approach to coaching is sure to make the lesson experience an enjoyable one.
• Given instruction to over 10,000 students, including golf professionals and top amateur players
• #1 Player - University of San Diego – NCAA Division 1
• Two Course Records: 65 @ Tilden Park Golf Course, 64 @ Franklin Canyon Golf Course
• Multiple Winner of PGA Sanctioned Golf Tournaments in California and Hawaii
• Featured golf articles published in PGA Magazine, Forbes Magazine, and GolfWeek Magazine
• The only PGA Member and Wine Sommelier in the world
• Developed and operated Junior Linksters, a yearlong instructional program for children aged 17 and under
Greg has taken the dedication he had as a player and utilizes that same commitment and enthusiasm in his coaching profession. He trained under some of the best golf instructors in the business including Jim Flick, Jack Lumpkin, Bob Toski, Paul Runyan, Dean Reinmuth, and Rick Smith.
For students interested in the technical side of the golf swing, Greg’s instruction includes use of Swing Profile analysis and an email voice-over of the lesson.
• 60 Minute Lesson - $110
• 30 Minute Lesson - $60
• Series of 6 Lessons - $499
• Series of 12 Lessons - $999
• Playing Lesson - $160
(90 minutes of on course training)
• Junior 30 Minute Lesson - $40
• Junior 60 Minute Lesson - $70
Greg Anderson, PGA
Oakmont Golf Club General Manager & Head Golf Professional
email@example.com | 707-539-6878